About the USA
You can easily spend a lifetime in the US and feel like you’ve just scratched the surface. It’s epic on every scale. This is a place where you can watch the thunderous spectacle of the Niagara Falls, trek through the soaring Black Hills of South Dakota and cruise along California’s glorious Pacific Coast; where you can ski at Lake Tahoe, go cattle ranching in the Midwest and imbibe live jazz in New Orleans. The options, it seems, are endless.
America is the birthplace of LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, Boston and New York City – each a brimming metropolis whose name alone conjures a million different notions of culture, cuisine and entertainment. Look more closely, and the American quilt unfurls in all its surprising variety: the eclectic music scene of Austin, the easygoing charms of antebellum Savannah, the eco-consciousness of free-spirited Portland, the magnificent waterfront of San Francisco and the captivating French Quarter of jazz-loving New Orleans. Each city adds its unique style to the grand patchwork that is America.
Let us help you live the American Dream. We offer tourist visa assistance to the US. Please check the requirements and fees below.
US Tourist Visa Requirements
- Application Form
- Valid passport
- 2×2 picture (white background)
- Proof of financial capability: (Bank Cert, Bank Statement, Employment Cert)
Other documents to be provided as needed
- Visa Assistance Visa Fee: P5,500
- US Visa Fee: USD160
Estimated processing time: 7 days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.