Korea Visa Requirements
- Application Form
- 1 piece of Passport size colored picture
- Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
- Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
- Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years (If applicable only)
- Original Certificate of Employment (must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number(cell-phone number is not allowed), HR e-mail address)
- Original Personal Bank Certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB)
- Bank Statement (original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months)
- Photocopy of ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316 (Note: Frequent travelers who have travelled as tourist to OECD member countries (excluding Japan) within 5 years are exempted from submitting ITR.)
- Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)
- Visa Assistance Fee: Php2,000 per person
Estimated processing time: 15 working days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.