China Visa Requirements
- Passport – Original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page, a photocopy of the passport’s information / photo page and emergency contact page. The previous old passport, if available, is required to be submitted; if the old passport is lost, or the applicant never holds a passport before, please make a clear statement in the item 3.7 of the Visa Application Form.
- Visa Application Form – Please submit truthfully completed and signed. Please type the answer in capital English letters in the space provided. Do not leave any field blank. Type N/A if the item does not apply. Application form of minors must be signed by their parents or legal guardians.
- Photo – Please provide 2 color photos and affix one of the photos on the Application Form. The photo should be recent (within 6 months), front view, white background, in 48mm x 33mm size without head covering. Stapled / taped / clipped / detached photos will not be accepted.
- Travel itinerary and reservation of round-trip airline ticket and hotel, or Invitation Letter rom China and the photocopy of the inviter’s Chinese ID / Passport with Chinese Residence Permit
- First Time Chinese Visa Applicant – Please provide the following additional documents:
- Bank Certificate of Deposit Balance (including the past 6 months bank statement) and the receipt for payment of this certificate;
- BIR-stamped Income Tax Return Form;
- Certificate of Employment (detailing the salary and the length of employment );
- Business Registration Certificate (if you are the owner);
- Professional ID/Student ID (if applicable);
- Other relevant documents proving the applicant’s economic condition / employment / study, or supporting the applicant’s travel to China, or explaining the travel purpose (if applicable);
- Previous Chinese Visa – If you had obtained a Chinese visa before, you should submit a photocopy of the visa, and if the visa is on your old passport, you should also submit the old passport.
- Visa Assistance Fee: Php2,500 per person
- Single Entry Visa Fee: Php1,400
- Double Entry Visa Fee: Php2,100
- 6 months Multiple Entry Visa Fee: Php2,800
- Over 6 months Multiple Entry Visa: Php4,200
Estimated processing time: 7 working days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.