South Africa Tourist Visa Requirements
- Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages)
- Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, (35mm x 45mm of the picture) photographs
- Fully completed visa application form-11
- Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) if applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt
- Proof of financial – 3 months bank statement, certified by bank and not older than 7 days from the time of application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Proposed flight itinerary;
- Round trip airline ticket reservation
- Proof of hotel booking or accommodation.
- Marriage certificate, where applicable
- Copies of passport bio-data pages
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant
- Visa Assistance and Visa Fee: P5,500
Estimated processing time: 7 working days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.