Japan Visa Requirements
- Philippine Passport
- Visa Application Form
- Photo (Photo must be taken within 6 months)
- Birth Certificate (must be issued within one year from PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center).
- If the birth certificate is “late registration”, please submit in addition, a baptismal certificate and school record (Form 137) from high school or elementary and School Yearbook (if possible).
- Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married)
- Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI YOTEIHYO ）
[If applicant will shoulder part or all of his/her travel expenses]
- Bank Certificate Validity of Bank Certificate is three (3) month from the date of issue
- Applicant’s Income Tax Return (Form 2316) clear Photocopy (latest)
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
- Guarantee Letter
- Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates etc.)
- Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
- Visa Assistance Fee: Php2,500 per person
Estimated processing time: 7 working days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.