New Zealand Visa Requirements
- Completed, signed application form.
- Two passport-sized colour photographs
- Passport or travel document
- Evidence of financial support consisting of:
- a completed Sponsorship Form For Temporary Entry (INZ 1025), or
- evidence showing you have sufficient funds in your name to support yourself.
- If your partner and/or dependent children are included in this application:
- evidence of your relationship with your partner and/or
- evidence that you are the parent or legal guardian of the children included in this application
- Evidence that you are a bona fide visitor. Evidence that you are genuinely visiting for the purpose of holidaying, sightseeing or visiting family or friends
- Evidence of onward travel arrangements out of New Zealand
- Evidence of your employment
- Visa Assistance Fee: Php5,500 per person
- Receiving Center Fee: Php825
- International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL) : NZD35
Estimated processing time: 30 working days
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non–refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non–refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.